Have you wanted to be part of something special? A community of wonderful people with a cause close to their hearts?
That is exactly what you’ll be doing when you become a Blue Balloon Friend (BBF). ‘How do I do that?’ – We hear you ask.
A BBF is someone that hosts an event to raise money for the Intensive Care Foundation. This can be done by:
- hosting a dinner party with friends and family
- a free dress day at your workplace
- a team building challenge among your colleagues
- a cocktail evening to bring everyone together socially
- running a Quiz Night or Gala Dinner.
It’s up to you how you would like to fundraise and Intensive Crew (I.C) can help by providing brochures, balloons and a guest speaker – Sharon Knapp, founder of I.C
If hosting an event is not for you, there are other ways you can contribute to the amazing men and women in Intensive Care units.
- Make a donation to Intensive Care Foundation so we can continue to fund cutting-edge critical care research
- Spread the word about the good work we do so others can be involved too.
- Remember all donations are tax deductable.
- Consider donating gifts-in-kind that can raise funds in raffles or auctions
- Vouchers for products and services
- Gift Baskets that appeal to families, individuals or workplaces
- Any items that would be suitable for a raffle or auction item